- username - has to contain at least 6 characters
- choose password - must contain at least 8 characters, one lower case character and one upper case character
- repeat password
- your beta key (can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tap Next
- Select your country, enter city (optional), your display name (required), first name (required), last name (required), birthdate (required), your phone number including the country code (required), email (optional) and Ethereum address (optional). Then tap Next
Select how do you prefer to store your master key.
If you choose to store your master key on our server:
- check Server-stored option and tap Confirm.
- review all your data and tap Create account
If you choose to have a full control over your account:
- check Full control option and tap See master key
- WRITE DOWN your master key (12 words). If you lose it, you can potentially LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT.
optionally, you can protect your master key with a password by choosing this option (or you can skip this step).
- Enter a master key password, repeat it and tap Confirm.
- Confirm that you have written down the twelve words.
Review all your account information and tap Create account