NOTE: a credit conversion can be enabled only for credit lines that are opened FOR you (you can pay to another user).
To enable a credit conversion feature, a conversion profile for a specific credit line should be set. This is only done once per credit line, just before granting the first permit.
On a credit lines screen, choose a credit line for which you'd like to enable a credit conversion, and tap on it.
Click the Grant Permit button in the credit line details screen.
- Click Continue on a Set conversion profile info screen.
- Input the global conversion maximum.
- Input a single conversion maximum.
- Confirm the created conversion profile by pressing on the Confirm button.
- You'll be prompted to Grant a conversion permit