- username - has to contain at least 6 characters
- choose password - must contain at least 8 characters, one lower case character and one upper case character
- repeat password
- your beta key (can be obtained by emailing email@example.com)
Click Next button.
- On the next screen fill:
- required fields: your first name, last name, birthdate, phone number including the country code, display name
- optional fields: country of residence, city, email, Ethereum address
Then click Next button.
Select how do you prefer to store your master key.
If you choose to store your master key on our server:
- check Server-stored option and click Next
- review all your data and click Create account
If you choose to have full control over your account:
- check Full control option and click See master key
- WRITE DOWN your master key (12 words). If you lose it, you can potentially LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT.
optionally, you can protect your master key with a password by choosing this option (or you can skip this step).
- Enter a master key password (must contain at least 8 characters, one lower case character and one upper case character), repeat it and click Confirm.
Confirm that you have written down the twelve words.
review all your data and click Create account